Tuesday, April 19, 2022

 Over the weekend I loaded a roll of medium format and shot half of it, intending to finish the rest of it sometime in the next few days. A lot of the reason is simply that I have a roll of Plux-X 120 sitting around  waiting to be processed, old enough that I don't even recall what's on it. May as well fill a tank, so it was an excuse to pull an old 500C out of the drawer where it usually lives. 

This quickly led to a realization: As much as I enjoy the quality that comes with the larger film negative, and as much fun as I had for years working in medium format, right now it doesn't fit my goals very well. I'm just happier with the small, unobtrusive 35mm rangefinder.

For now, that is. I tend to do something til I get bored with it and desire to break up the routine a little.  That may take a little while or a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment